Navigation


RSS : Articles / Comments


‘I am ready for MARRIAGE’ Cricketer Pragyan Ojha.

8:06 PM, Posted by Mahy Pallav, No Comment

Indian spinner Pragyan Ojha is on a high. Not for professional reasons though. His spirits are high for another reason —in 24 hours he sets the ball rolling on a different pitch. Pragyan is set to marry Karabee Baral tomorrow.
    Ask him about the big day and you can hear the excitement in his voice: “It’s a big day for me and my family. Everybody is excited.”
Jab they met: I met Karabee at a multiplex but it was not love at first sight. I didn’t even know then that we hail from the same state. When I told my parents about her, they wanted us to get married.
Age no bar: I know I am just 24 and probably a bit young for marriage, but I think it’s the right time for me. Our parents also felt the same way. Age does not really matter, it totally depends on how mature an individual is.”
Matters of the heart: I am glad that Karabee follows cricket whenever I play. She catches up on cricket whenever she gets time from her Ph.D (microbiology) which she is pursuing from Hyderabad Central University. Karabee understands me and cricket completely. That’s what I like most in her.
The big day: Preparations are still on. Everybody is busy. Our wedding outfits are designed by Amber and Shirin. I totally love their designs. We have invited all the cricketers from Hyderabad and of course some of my close friends from other parts of the country.
Cricket vs Wife: I am giving our post-marriage vacation a backseat as I am looking forward to the triangular series. We can make up for it later.
Breaking hearts: I am sure my female fans like my cricket more than they like me. I appreciate that and they can keep loving me for my game.

No Comment